We are excited to announce that on May 4th, 2019 Stagehand will deliver new functionality which will enable venues to start to track data about their events. None of this data will be available to the general public, some of it will be shared between venues and the artist, most of it will be private to the venue. The objective is to enable venues to document their experience with events so that you can make more informed decisions in the future. Here is what venues will see:
- On a daily basis a process will run that detects events that have completed and the venue will receive an email and/or a red dot notifier asking them to review the event. This will only happen for events that are generated through Stagehand, this process will not be triggered for manually created events.
- Venues will see a new tab on the “Your Events” page. Currently there are two tabs “In Progress” and “Past/Declined”, the new tab will be titled “Ready for Review”.
- As events get completed they will queue up under the “Ready for Review” tab. After a venue reviews the event it will move to the “Past/Declined” tab. It is also possible “Skip” a review which will move it into the “Past/Declined” queue without any review data.
- When a venue clicks on an event to review they will be taken to a page that prompts them to enter information about the event. This includes, attendance and total cover charge revenue (if charged), note that this information is shared with the artist. Then there is private information that only the venue will see, this includes food and beverage sales for the night and also an opportunity to rate the event/artist on 4 different topics, finally there is a section to make notes.
- Next, venues will find a new button on their Dashboard that says “View my top past events”. This will allow venues to quickly retrieve information about top 10 events based on various criteria like overall satisfaction with the event, which ones made the most money or the ones that drew the largest crowd etc.
- In addition, now when artists apply to play at a venue, on the booking request, venues will have a button that allows them to “View past bookings”. This provides an easy way to see if/when and artist played there last in addition to any data that was captured about the event.
- Last, if a venue is exploring artists on Stagehand, when they visit the artists profile if the artist has played with that venue before they will see a box on the top right that says “Your Past Bookings”. This provides a convenient way to recall previous bookings.
As always we welcome your feedback. This is our first foray into helping venues gather historical data on events so if there is other data or types of reports that would be useful please let us know by sending a note to email@example.com
We hope you like the new functionality!