No upcoming events
1000 Airport Rd #1, Edmonton International Airport, AB T9E 0V3, Canada
YEG was one of the first airports in Canada to launch a permanent music program. We celebrate local artists, give them an opportunity to share their music with the world, and entertain our passengers, all at once.
- Starting in 2023, all performers are required to source a Blue Pass, which is a security pass to perform in the terminal (must be 18 years of age or older).
- The YEG team will guide and assist you in this process if you become a selected performer.
- YEG will be using Stagehand as the booking platform (the same as it was before COVID) - Our profile will be live by mid-January.
- If you are interested in becoming a performer at YEG, please be sure to create a profile on Stagehand. To sign up, please visit https://www.stagehand.app/
- Once we open our profile on Stagehand, please let us know through Stagehand if you are interested in becoming a performer and we will review your profile.
- YEG will be selecing up to 15-20 permanent performers to go through the Blue Pass process to become YEG performers.
- Upon review of your profile on Stagehand, we will let you know if you are one of the chosen performers to begin the process of gaining your Blue Pass
- Please note we do expect quite a bit of interest. If you are not selected as one of the permanent performers for the first round, we will keep your information available for a waitlist option
- If you have performed at the airport in the past, you may remember a certain process regarding checking in. Starting in the new year, the process is a self-serve process:
- You will no longer be checking in with the information booth on arrivals.
- Parking details will be sent to performers once they have been selected as a YEG performer. Parking passes will no longer be required.
- Food vouchers will no longer be provided. If you become hungry/thirsty during your shift, please be prepared to bring a snack with you, or purchase one at the many stores available in the terminal.
- Lockers are not available at the information booth. Cabinets will be available through security to store items.
- We have 3 stages at YEG. All stages will be equipped with the following: HK Polar 10 Speaker & Mackie 8-channel mixer *NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT TO BRING YOUR OWN SPEAKERS - it will e easy enough to plug into our system and perform.
- Arrival's level (in front of cloud wall)
- Stage by Deluxe Burger Bar through security
- Central Hall stage through security
- Shifts will be two-hours long
- Schedules will be listed on Stagehand on a first come, first served basis
- Once our team has reviewed a timeslot request, we will approve or decline through Stagehand
- YEG will not be paying performers
- There may be a special event we want to book you for which could include payment
- Feel free to accept tips while performing
- Once we have selected the permanent performs, we will hold a mandatory orientation session at YEG to run you through the details of the program.
Supported arts: Live Music
Supported music types: Cover Music, Original Music
In-House sound available: Yes
Minors allowed: Inquire
Serves food: Inquire
Special event liquor license allowed: Inquire
Passenger waiting area
HK Polar 10
Events booked with Stagehand
Share to Social Media